GIS-based epidemic management system
Currently, there are still many potential diseases which has a rapid spread like H1N1, H5N1, Ebola, ...directly affect health and may cause death to human.
Managing the impact and the affected area of the disease is one of the most important requirements for the health sector worldwide in general and in Vietnam in particular.
EPMS-GIS system supports epidemiological managers in Disease management using digital maps. This system plays a role as a decision-making support system to localize the affected area, disease hotspots, disease density, mechanisms of disease isolation and remedy. The system provides a module for collecting disease data from mobile devices for management levels.
Data administration module
- Supports the process of converting data into Data Center;
- Decentralizes users;
- Defines the spatial reference system, axial meridians, …;
- Integrated database of medical supplies.
- Integrating accounting and financial database.
Diseases data collection and management module
- Classification of diseases.
- Definition of disease survey sheet.
- Data collection using mobile devices.
- Support two-way data collection
Diseases affected area analysis module
- Analysis of diseases affected area
- Analysis of diseases density
- Predicting affected area using machine learning algorithm
- Thematic maps of disease types
Drug store management module
- Drug license retail and wholesale management.
- Drug store online management on the map.
- Map of the density of medicine distribution for each type of diseases.
Report and statistic management module
- Seasonal diseases statistics
- Statistics of remedied, recurrent and dangerous epidemics.
- Disease statistics by Province, District and Commune.
Epidemic management software
* WebGIS portal;
* Desktop workstation;
* Mobile version.